Friday, May 30, 2008

Holla holla holla holla HOLLA!

Not too much went on last night. No campaign. No leveling. No farming. Not much sold in the AH. ...

But at least I got one of my Prommies done! {Promyvion-Holla} seemed to go a LOT smoother this time than the other 3 times I've tried it. Maybe because there was less stress on our party because we had 3 WAR/NINs instead of just the typical 2. Plus the fact that we all had at least 1 anima to use. Plus the fact that we had a very competent leader who layed out the game plan ahead of time and made sure everyone knew what they were doing before just rushing in there screaming KILL KILL KILL!!! Only 1 person died while fighting the boss and that's because everyone else was asleep while he was gettin smacked-down.

So, hopefully the same group of people will go do another Prommy later (probably sometime next week) and we'll have just as easy of a time there too.

Tonight: ... no ^^ cuz I'll probably be out boozin it up with a bunch of friends. Although, if I manage to get back at a decent hour (ie. before 3am) I might go do a couple campaigns because I should be able to get evaluated tonight for my next campaign rank-up.

Tomorrow Treu is gonna try to rush me through the ZMs so I can get {sky} access and start joining the LS up there too.

The rest of the weekend will be dedicated to leveling my MNK. I will hopefully be able to make the run from 70-75 over the next week or so.

No comments: