Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Change of Pace

Well, camping Mee Deggi again with half-a-dozen other people got boring really quick tonight. I ended up just leaving before I saw it spawn even once (after about a 60-90 minutes) to go take care of a bunch of other things I've been meaning to...

1) FINALLY began Zilart Missions (did the first 3 cutscenes)
2) Got 2 more Cavernous Maws (Meriphataud Mountains and West Sarutabaruta)
3) Made the trip to Crawlers Nest [S] and then to Windurst Waters [S] to join the Cobra Unit

Now that I know I can survive in the past, I'll probably be going there more often, whether it's to xp or just do more WotG quests or whatever. Need to build up those Allied Notes to buy me gearz0rz...

Yeah. Surviving in the past. Pixies are awesome. Saved my butt. I musta ran halfway across one of the maps cuz I aggroed something and it kept chasing after me. Woulda been dead if I dind't see a pixie and see it cast a Cure IV on me. Then I just kept fighting the mob and trying to chase the pixie around some more so it would keep healing me. lol ahhhh good times. I eventually killed the mob (after 2-houring and boosting and focusing and dodging and chakra-ing and ... basically any available JS I could lay my hands on that would help me survive) with 138 hp to spare (out of my initial 1414!)

I also noticed something weird about the Mandy's in the past... they seemed to be like... following me. First it was 1... then 2... then 3... after a while there were 6 of them just following me around. Not attacking. Just standing there and staring up at me. It was pretty funny... after they eventually left I realized I should have gotten a screenshot... but it was too late.

On a final note, grats to Treu who got his Dodo Skin and Nue Fang tonight (also abusing Disdain's TH) thus completing his brown belt as well.

Tomorrow will hopefully be dedicated strictly to lvling more MNK (and punching things faster!)

No comments: