Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yes way, Ted!

Last night I camped Mee Deggi for my own personal O Kote again because I couldn't get into {Dynamis-Beaucidine} with the rest of the LS. Lucky for me, there were only 2 other people camping it too. Unlucky for me, one was a 75NIN/THF who was spamming {Flee} and constantly running around the pop zone (like I was, but he was just running a lot faster) and the other guy was a 75PLD(?)/RNG who was constantly popping his Sprinter's Shoe and was using widescan. Lucky for me, killing all those Yagudo while waiting (at only 50gil a pop, mind you) made me something like 5k. Lucky for me, I saw Mee Deggi pop. Lucky for me, I got the claim before either of the other two got there. Lucky for me, ah gots mahself mah ownz O's Kote!!!

I also managed to pick up an Air Spirit Pact while killin Yags too, so now I actually have a 2nd summons for my SMN1. (only like 20 to go til I hit one of my random, obscure goals! lol)

So then I head over to camp Quu Domi for some haste +3% feet... long story short, one of hte other two guys got the claim... and HE got the rare drop too! Crazy good times to be campin NMs last night I guess. ^^

Then just random BS for the rest of the night... mainly farmin coeurls and Auction Housing stuff to make me some more cash so I can afford my own Scorp Harness and Treu can get back another one of his items from me.

Oh, and finally picked up my LS pearl for AstrumNovae at the end of the night too. Dicked -around a bit before logging: Treu was foot-racing Caldera so they could gauge whether or not Flee stacks with Mazurka. Apparently it does cuz Treu kicked Cald's ass from where I was standing. Like, by a LONG shot.

No comments: