Thursday, May 15, 2008

You see me rollin'...

MNK 65. Booyaaahhh!

I'm cruisin along. Man, i'm finally like über-interested in the game again. When I hit the upper-50s thru 60, I started loosing interest because it seemed like I was at a standstill and just could NOT find a party... or could only find parties that just sucked so bad, we'd spend literally 3 full hours and maybe get a total of about 3k xp. (complete waste of a xp-ring charge) No, I'm not exaggerating; it actually happened. A couple times. But at least it hasn't been as bad as that one party I was in with my WAR, where we sat around for several hours, killed only a couple mobs and ended up dying at the end anyways.

So happy to be leveling again. ^^

So happy I only have the Maat fight left to uncap me until I can hit 75. ^^

So happy to use Emperor's Rings and the Anniversary Ring. /\/\

So happy I'm getting so close to getting my own Brown Belt. //\\ //\\

Whoa, I just realized, I can enter Dynamis now! Time to go lookin for an LS. (although I might not exactly be useful to them; at least I can start getting some experience in about what to expect.) Schweeeeeeeeeeeet.

I was originally gonna just join AstrumNovae cuz that's where my brother and a lot of our friends are members, but at lunch today I heard about more troubles going on over there. (like how horribly they failed Dynamis-Windy last night.) So, maybe I should be looking elsewhere if these guys are teetering on collapse. (despite the fact that it seems like more people are joining all the time) But whatever. Treu is always in a grumpy mood just cuz he REALLY want his W-Legs and his LS is Too Weak to fight Kirin. Which is understandable. (Being pissed, that is. Having a Sky/Dynamis LS that can't fight Kirin is NOT understandable.)

ok. Think I'm leaving work early. Can't stop thinkin about gamin... That damn Morbolger better show up one of these days....

No comments: