Monday, May 19, 2008

De Camptown ladies...?

Sure! You know!
De camptown ladies sing dis song,
Doo-daaar, doo-daaaaar...

Magnificent weekend, if I do say so myself. Spent Saturday camping and leveling up to MNK66 (and within spitting distance of 67). Spent Sunday camping various NMs all day/evening.

Oh Em Gee! Is that a voke I see?
yeah, check out that log too. we were busy killin other stuff when it actually popped. we uh... kinda did a lot of screwin around, which made the time go bye a little nicer.They call me crazy bat-for-a-head guy! Gimme some CANDY!!!
Items obtained:
- Morbolger Vine - for both myself and Treu
- Nue Fang - for me; after a few failed drops, I just logged on to Dis as his THF75 and brought him up to abuse his TH... which I should have just done in the first place.
- Brown Belt - for me; well duh, what else am I gonna do with a Nue Fang, Morbolger Vine and a Dodo Skin...

Items camped for but no luck:
- Dodo Skin - tried to go after this for Treu (only for maybe a half hour though) but no luck; I already got mine a while ago
- Ochimusha Kote - yeah. Mee Deggi is a punk. I beat him down twice and no luck. Every other time I saw him, one of the other 1200 people in there got to give him the smackdown. I gotta get this sooner than later cuz I'm currently using Treu's O's Koke, which he would like to have back to level his NIN with.
- Sarutobi Kyahan - Quu Domi was the same situation as his aforementioned counterpart. These haste feet would be nice, but not critical to my gear at the moment. There are just too many people camping these two guys on the weekends. I'll try again later this week in the evening when Treu is too busy with LS events to come level with me.

To-do list, for this week:
- {Monk} {Experience Points} {Yes, Please} (as always)
- do the necessary randomness to gain access to Dynamis (head up to Xarcabard, etc...)
- get my own OKote
- clear up some inventory space for the lottery marbles
- Black Belt items!!!!!!! (j/k)
- get back to looking for parties for my Prommies? maybe start on Zilart missions?? Assaults??? There's just too much to do!!!!!!!!! (the rings you get at the end of AU and CoP would be really nice to have right about now....)

No comments: