Friday, May 16, 2008

I wanna rock and roll all night and {party} every day

Camped Morbolger last night right after work. There ended up being 8 of us in the room. Treu and Disdain were partied up with me to help me get it. (altho Treu had already stated that if we got it, he'd lot against me cuz he wanted it too.) Then this dude Wardemon, who I've seen in there camping it too for the past few nights, was there partied with 3 of his friends. Then there was a lone Galka standing off in the center of the room by himself.

Long story short: the guy who was there alone got the claim. ><

So, no Brown Belt for me just yet. ; ;

ON TO THE NEXT CAMP!

Treu has been bugging me to get my own O's Kote because I've been using his since like.. well, forever. (and which I am immensely grateful for... along with all the other gear I've mooched off of him, and Disdain, and Screamineagle, and Hybridkiller, etc...) So after we failz in Ordelle's, I headed over to Castle Oz to get my own (Rare/Ex) O's Kote and, while there, decided to go after the haste feet that are up there too.

Long story short: I saw Mee Deggi the Punisher (Ochimusha Kote) spawn twice and got both claims... unsuccessful on the drops. I saw Quu Domi the Gallant (Sarutobi Kyahan) only once, and only after he was claimed. (he popped on the other side of the map from where I was.)

oh well. Might camp these again this weekend... but probably not since I want to level more. ^^ And yes, i know gear would definitely help me, and the rest of the party that i'm in, level quicker....

/sigh We'll see.

Camping sucks. (as if anyone reading this didn't already know that)

Nothin in-game tonight though. Heading downtown after work and goin to Game 6 tonight (Cavs vs. Celtics) then off to a RockBand party afterwards for (literally) the rest of the night. Hope I can still remember how to play; I've been dedicating basically all of my freetime to leveling my MNK for the past week or two. ^^

No comments: