Monday, December 22, 2008

The first thing at Christmas that's such a pain to me...

is fin-ding a freak-ing par-ty.
...

Some kind of exciting stuff for me goin on lately. First up, was setting up Ventrilo (server and client) on my desktop. I haven't tested out the server yet, but it seems simple enough to get running. I've connected to Treu's server, but unfortunately we couldn't really test anything out because neither of us have a microphone. lol I DID use it with HellsBells at an event on Sunday; again, no mic, but it was still helpful to be able to hear ppl talk about what the game plan was and not have to wait to read what they typed 2 minutes after they wanted to get something done.

What I actually did with HellsBells on Sunday was NOT our normal Dynamis run. I went with them on my first Einherjar run. (Wing III: Gerhilde's Chamber) As most runs with these guys, it seemed like a cake-walk and we cleared it with 7 minutes to spare and 0 deaths. Well, 0 deaths for ME; I think a couple people may have died once or twice, but nothing major. I definitely plan on doing more Einherjar with these guys. Not that I really want/need any of the drops from here; I'd just like to experience something different for a bit and also get that Odin clear just to show off the Title in my AH page. lol

In other news, I finally got my DNC up to 30 using xp scrolls. only 7 more levels til I'm done with getting it up to full subjob status! Woo hoo! Another SJ will soon be out of the way!

Last night I got up to sky a little early for our normal farming... and then realize that pretty much noone else was planning on coming up. We had 4 or 5 DDs show up but no mages, so we weren't daring enough to head down to farm some waters or anything. A couple of us ended up just killing some Flamingos for like an hour or so, which at least capped-out my buffer again (so it's not like it was completely worthless).

While we were up there, I was also trying to compare my damage on my Destroyers with Larva's damage. For the most-part, it looked like I was doing just as much damage as he was so I think my Destroyers are finally broken... but I honestly don't know how to actually confirm that. Oh well. I'll still hold on to those Indra Katars for a little bit more in case the Destroyers aren't broken yet by the time we do our next gods... but whateva.

1 comment:

Ara said...

DNC sub! Nice. Just dropping in to say happy new year.

I got a weird word verification "funatm" lol