Friday, December 19, 2008

Holy priceless collection of Etruscan snoods!

ok, so the title of this post really doesn't have anything to do with anything IN the post, but it's late and I really couldn't come-up-with/find a quote that explained my surprise for the happenings of this evening.

I guess I could have just used a non-quote and gone with something like "Man, Treu's gonna be pissed that his gf kept him from gaming tonight." (well, actually that IS a quote... from me... said in LS chat earlier tonight. lol)

So, I get up to {sky} around 7:00 tonight and just kinda camp out at Despot while I take a nap. (Figured I might as well get up to sky early and not have to worry about rushing up there at 9:50... and might as well camp out the ToD for Despot too.) So I get the ToD... yay. Everthough we didn't go after him tonight.

Well, it's REALLY late and just to make a long story short, we beat Olla, Suzaku, Mother Globe, Kirin, Seiryu, Genbu, Byakko, Byakko again, and then Kirin again. Yeah, so if you're keeping track of points... that's 15 points. So anyone that shoed up on time tonight and stayed til the end... got their 15 points they need to take a slice of our LS payout for the week. :-P heh, whatever. I'm just glad we had the ppl to DO all of these gods tonight.

We got a Haidate from the 1st Byakko we did, which was sold to Cyrel for 4,948,000 gil (woo hoo!) When it came time to do the 2nd Byakko, Drayco said he'd pass for now... and Niyah wasn't there... and Xzavier wasn't there... so... um.. wth?... are you f-ing serious?! ... no.. quit toying with me... SERiOusLY?! _I'M_ up for the next Haidate?!?!?!?! (/em pees himself with joy.) So, we start taking out Byakko again and everything's running smoothly... and then the unexpected happens: one of the monks we have swapping in-and-out of the alliance to Boost and Chi Blast ends up pulling hate, and so when he drops from the pt, noone else can attack. :-P This somehow just screwed EVERYTHING up and we practically wipe. (at this point I'm having flashbacks of this exact thing happening to Treu when it was his turn for Haidate. lol) Well, this time, we actually recovered... but still no Haidate for Khrone. oh wellz. At least we still got the kill and a couple other drops.

Well, we ran from 10:00pm til 4:15am so... it's time for some sleep for me. Damn, i'm glad i got that nap in for a couple hours earlier tonight; i have to be awake in like 1.5 hours. XD

No comments: