Friday, December 12, 2008

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'...

Well, not enough ppl showed up for our Kirin run last night, so we ended up doing a bunch of farming instead. . . which turned out to be a pretty good thing. We were rolling through NMs really quickly and relatively painlessly.

Pop-items obtained last night:
- Gem of the West
- Gem of the East
- Gem of the North
- Springstone
- Summerstone
- Diorite -> (didn't pop Ulli yet)
- Ro'Maeve spring water -> Winterstone
- Ro'Maeve spring water -> Winterstone

So basically we got almost an entire 5-gods popset. ^^

I've also been keeping track of attendance, pop-items and dropped items in the new spreadsheet. Sush already told me last night that it's a HUGE improvement over what he normally gets when someone else takes attendance. I replied with something along the lines of "Always glad to help out. Anything to make your job easier, thus keeping you and the LS around longer... at least til I get my Haidate. lol" But yeah, today I decided that I'll be keeping the Attendance and the Items Tracking lists in their respective spreadsheet tabs on a per-week basis; otherwise these sheets could get out of control fairly quickly. I also decided to add another spreadsheet to keep together a list of who wants what items and who's in the lead for those items. Check it out here.

This weekend will probably consist of just being in merit parties trying to get my Destroyers finally broken as well as get that last 7k xp that I need to finally cap-out my h2h merits. ^^

No comments: