Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today's Secret Word is...

Thundercunt!

Yeah, our LS has had our own little memes throughout our somewhat brief history so far: "Team Mexico", "we're disbanding the LS because [insert random made-up excuse]", "I just broke [player]'s pearl ... cuz I felt like it", "pulling a Sush" (falling asleep at your computer), anything referencing Pandas, YouTube video lists (for when you're bored), etc... But last night Treu made some off-kilter comment about how he was upset that some schmuck was buying Ancient Beastcoins off the AH for 9k and immediately selling them for 9.2k, to which he referred to the player as a "Thundercunt". Much hilarity (and name-calling) ensued. Nomar has now dubbed Treu with this as his nickname, to go alongside my nickname of "tattooface". XD

While farming last night, I noticed Shiiga's SMN gear. Niiiiiiice stuff. AF+1, AFv2, ZNM head piece, Yinyang, etc... It was pretty slick to see someone have a free Garuda out for a while while Ballad was active. :-D I'm jealous, but now I have someone to look up to while leveling my SMN.

So! My progress over the past month or so:
(1) {Salvage} access O - w0000t!!! I joined a random group of people (5 of us total) and did The Black Coffin ToAU Mission. Turned out to be, like the Lost Kingdom fight, a LOT easier than I had initially expected. We rocked it out with out any difficulties whatsoever (well, 1 guy DID die right before we beat it) and we weren't even all that organized. We had said that we were gonna take out the RNGs first (which were on the outsides) and then work our way towards the middle... but when the fight started, it seemed that pretty much everyone just went 1-on-1 with someone. lol
(2) PUP O - I unlocked Puppetmaster a little while ago, primarily because I was bored and wanted to do something a little different. One day while I was trying to deathport back home from Sandy, I pulled out the automaton and tried to die... and the automaton just kept whooping butt. I ended up leveling before I actually died. Couple days later I took my PUP outside Basty just to do a little water crystal farming for my gardening... and ended up getting PUP up to 12. lol I just couldn't stop! It's actually kinda fun to play and I'd get all giddy when I SC with my automaton. lol
(3) {Dynamis - Windurst} O - did a run here with HellsBells DURING the SuperBowl... timing of that run sucked cuz I missed out on 2 parties (but I was exhausted from getting back a couple hours earlier from another Colorado ski trip anyways) but I'm glad I stayed home and went on the run... cuz I FINALLY got my clear! So, tomorrow's run is Sandy, but Sunday night we're doing Beaucidine. My first Icelands!
(4) Mog Locker expansion - expanded to 50 and then to 60. Yeah, I thought I fully expanded my locker when I initially opened it... apparently not. Another what... 18 days or something til it'll be at max-capacity.
(5) Finally got back to doing a little more leveling on my SAM and progressed up to 43. Also obtained my SAM AF weapon.
(6) {Genbu's Kabuto} O - cuz noone else really wanted it last night. lol
(7) Besides all of that, I did a bunch of random questing around Whitegate as well just to gain a little more ISP and Imperial Gold. /shrug Again, I've been bored lately; sky is becoming a lil too monotonous.

3 comments:

Treubond said...

First off, you can't buy Ancient Beastcoins on the AH ... bazaar onry. Secondly, the guy bought up all the Ancient Beastcoins that were under 9k, not at 9k. There were probably about 10 or so that were 8k. Thundercunt ... exactly.

Khrone said...

Aren't you like, supposed to be in class right now? Slacker!

And whatever. So you didn't explain the situation all that well the other day. Fact remains: you're still bitter about only a couple hundred gil.

Treubond said...

Actually that "fact" would be incorrect because it would be a couple thousand gil. Let's review our math skills... 9,200 - 8,000 = 1,200. So that means I would be paying 1.2k more PER COIN. Eff that noise! And at the time I was angry because I thought I still needed like 10 more coins. Now a little more math, see if you can follow now 1,200 X 10 = 12,000. I ain't paying 12k more for something that someone just bought up to resell higher.