Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fox has one of those new reality shows at eight, 'Fast animals, slow children.'

So umm, YEAH!

Salvage went about as smoothly as I had expected it to on our first run: about as smooth as a baby's bottom... that has been put through a blender set on "chop" for 5 to 10 seconds. (I'm not positive, but I'd imagine that that's not "smooth" at all.)

We got so pwned it was almost laughable. Almost.

I don't understand why some of the people on our run were expecting to actually like cruise thru the floors and kill NMs with ease, when some of us had never even been on a Salvage run. Oh, and it didn't help that cells were being dished-out to people kinda slowly. And that some cells were just lost because everyone passed on them, eventhough not everyone HAD them. And that we were kind of rushing through everything and didn't get the cells we needed to progress to the next floors. And that instructions seemed to be changed on-the-fly which caused more problems than they resolved. And that there was a lot of YELLING which I think just ended up causing more frustration among our group. And that we split up on the first floor and were killlin mobs kinda slowly. And that.... oh geez. I'll just stop there.

I don't have time to write much this morning, but a word comes to mind when I think about the run last night: clusterfuck.

Simple solution: it's gonna take time, experience, and more planning in order to accomplish anything in Salvage. I think everyone realizes that now, so now that we got served, everyone can lower their expectations for the time-being and hopefully our next run will be a little easier-paced.

Despite all the negativity in this post, I'm still tryin to keep an optimistic mindset on our Salvage group. :)

No comments: