Wednesday, February 25, 2009

To Salve and to Salve Not

Our little Salvage group apparently isn't running as smooth as we had all hoped. And, I hate to say it, but it's probably partially my fault cuz of my lil' mishap Sunday morning. Having just returned from the emergency room at TWO different hospitals, I was just not up for gaming Sunday afternoon, so I missed-out on our 3rd planned Salvage run. And apparently the run didn't go so well. And apparently there was much yelling again. ; ;

Tuesday night @10pm was our planned 4th run. By 8pm, Hybrid and I were both on Gigidy, but noone else was. So we go do a couple {Assault}s because we both want to start clearing all of them for Captain's rank, but also because I really needed the assault points to get into Salvage that night. So we use all 4 tags. While we were about to start on our 4th assault, and a couple other people were on Gigidy, we start wondering where the rest of our group is, cuz we didn't even see them online. This was around 9:50pm.

Ya know what? I just erased like 5 paragraphs cuz it sounded like I was bitchin too much. (And I don't like writing about negativity on here.) Simply put: not everyone showed up. But we still had 6 people. There's no reason not to enter Salvage if we have a full party ready to go, is there? We can still try an easier route. We can still farm for gil items. Hell, we can still just go explore some different areas and try new job combinations! But come on... don't throw a fit about noone being online and then log off yourself. (without even telling anyone)

Apparently our schedule needed revising, so we did that to the best of our capabilities with only having half of the group there. Hopefully everyone will still be able to do these runs at these new times. Hell, even if we can't make it to these times, we can just try to go on runs when we all happen to be online! I don't know.

I just want to do Salvage. Flat out, Salvage is the path to my primary goal of this entire game.

Quit complaining and try to think of resolutions to the problem. Damn, y'all suck. ;-)

No comments: