Thursday, February 19, 2009

Everything is different, but the same...

Everything is different, but the same... things are more moderner than before... bigger, and yet smaller... it's computers... San Dimas High School football rules!

{Dynamis - Beaucidine} on Sunday seemed exciting to me; new zone, new paths, new gear drops, etc.... Hell, even city-runs used to seem exciting to me. Maybe it's because I finally now have all of my Dynamis city clears... maybe it's because I have now experienced the Icelands... maybe it's because I don't really have any AFv2 gear that I really want/need at this point in time... But whatever it was last night {Dynamis - Bastok} was more boring than watching shit fossilize.

The only thing that was really keeping me awake was chatting with people on Vent about how boring the run seemed. lol Well, that and laughing about how Treu was bitching me out for getting BLU AFv2 Legs free-drop to me. :-P I suppose Somajan's {/assist} macros helped a bunch during that first hour (samples include: "For a good time call Vangaurd Militant 8675309", "What is your name Vanguard Defender?", "What is your quest Vanguard Vindicator?" and the one I liked best of all "Achoooooooo!"), but then a new main assist came in and everything dulled-down again.

I guess there just wasn't much talking going on in LS-chat. And people didn't really seem all that excited about various AF that was obtained. We still got something like 18 pieces and 2x 100 currency pieces. People SHOULD have been excited, and yet they didn't really seem like it. /shrug whateva. BRING ON XARC!!! :-D

In other news, a new admin post on lolFail's forums site showed up yesterday afternoon entitled "Announcement: Breaking Linkpearls (PLEASE READ)". :-(
So, immediately, I {/panic}.

I still need gear! (D Legs, D Head... would still like to get some A Hands and an Osode or 10 too)
I still need gil! (to pay for various cursed items as well as black belt items)
I still... hell.... I still wanna hang out with a bunch of the people in this LS!

Apparently this was the same reaction of many. Several people were sending me /tells all last night saying how worried they were about being booted. People asking me to check their "attendance %", their "lifetime attendance %", their current amount of points... People saying how it'd be so unfair that they get booted because they've put X amount of hours into outside farming and yet haven't really gotten any items yet. People comparing themselves against other members to try and gauge their probability of getting their pearl broken. People asking why I thought I might get the boot cuz they thought I was actually a sack holder. (All I do is take attendance people. Anyone can do that. ... Wait. I mean: I'm valuable! This is a tough job! I'm irreplacable!!!)

I suppose I'm glad that at least ONE person actually had the same feelings as me and wasn't just worried about gear/gil and said he'd actually miss hanging out if he got kicked. :)

Well, whatever happens, I guess I should still be happy. Hell, I got a D Body and a Haidate in a matter of months! Treu got 2 pairs of W Legs (one for him and one for Screamin). Dude, that's major accomplishments right there! So, if I'm still in, then cool, I can still hopefully get some more gear to help pimp-out my MNK. If I'm out, I guess that'll at least give me more time to focus on CoP and Assaults and Salvage and the ton of other things I still need to get to.

/crossesfingers

2 comments:

Treubond said...

I'm sorry, we took a poll today ... you have been voted off the island.

Goodbye.

Khrone said...

I knows. I CLEARLY is da weakest link: http://www.ffxiah.com/linkshell.php?id=11297#jobs

/shame