Monday, February 16, 2009

Re-elect Mayor Goldie Wilson. "Progress" is his middle-name!

Progress Progress Progress Progress Progress

(1) Expanded Mog Locker to 70
(2) Merit: Kick Attacks 4/5
(3) Merit: Counter 2/5
(4) LolFail payout from last week: over 600k! (I can almost TASTE that Blackbelt. It's actually within sight now that payouts are this huge.)
(5) Dynamis - Beaucidine: My first Icelands run. Got the clear! Got PUP Body (free dropped to me) and then inadvertently started a fairly large, and somewhat awkward, argument between several LS members as to how "I now had to level PUP since I have an AFv2 piece now" (yeah, I was totally kidding) and some ppl laughed and some ppl took offense and how PUPs have to take all this crap from non-PUPs and they don't know how it's a sweet sweet job and blah blah blah... After my "i gotta level it now" comment, I pretty much just stfu cuz I think a couple ppl actually got mad over it. lol
(6) Sky: we sold a couple items already for this week :)
(7) Salvage: YUS! We finally got a linkpearl set up (GigidyGigidy, and coincidentally it's the same color yellow as my HellsBells pearl), got our members together (Khrone, Treubond, Ratman, Hybridkiller, Hulcalan, Drayco, Caol, Mactatus), discussed jobs, times (Tuesday 10pm, Thursday 10pm, Sunday 3pm), some rules, yadda yadda yadda. Yes, Salvage is actually happening! w000000000000000t!!!

In summary: closer to capped merits; closer to blackbelt; closer to Usu gear. My long-term goals in this game are happening!

No comments: