Tuesday, November 25, 2008

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say "Yes!"

So, apparently November is the month for Khrone gear!
- Shura Togi, as stated in a previous post, was earlier this month
- Melee Gloves were obtained this past Sunday night on a Dynamis Jeuno run with HellsBells (no more using O Kotes for my MNK!)
- Destroyers were obtained last night with a bunch of friends from LolFail
- Dissector also fell to me during the Double Dragonian run, but apparently it's not that great of a sword so I'll prolly just end up dropping it
- Shura Hands (D Hands were auto-sorted to me cuz I wasn't paying attention and didn't pass them. Not like I'm gonna spend the gil to get the cursed item crafted for this though)
- Genbu's Shield (also auto-sorted to me, and again, it's not like I'm going to use this anytime in the forseeable future)

Oh em gee, I actually look like a {Monk} now!
(Wow, that was crazy-funny: Treu just sent me an instant message "you're like .... an actual MNK now" as I typed that last line out. lol)
Now I just need Byakko's Haidate to complete my MNK. Maybe some better feet, but honestly Dune Boots (dmg +30) aren't THAT much better than the Wu Long Shoes (dmg +27) that I currently have. Some haste+ feet might be nice, but again, aren't really necessary. (and I'm getting sick of camping Quu Domi so I doubt that'll happen anytime soon; too busy with {sky} farming and putting the smack-down on gods and meriting etc... to bother with that at the moment)

So, I'm happy with my progress for the month of November! I'm also only about 6k xp away from being able to put a 6th merit into H2H. ^^

The Double Dragonian runs went so smoothly, it was practically a joke to do. I think all 6 runs were completed in under 5 minutes each, but that probably is because the people that went on the run were all fairly experienced and well-equipped/merited for their roles. The one run we must have completed in like 2 minutes because I saw the message for "your focus affect wears off" after I had already left the BC! lol

Unfortunately, there seem to be some problems with the LS now. Mainly the fact that people have been showing up to fewer and fewer evenings, but we also just realized last night that apparently noone was taking attendance for a couple of our past few runs and now we might not get our points and payouts. This would, um, how should i put this... this would suck. I KNOW I went to enough evenings last week to make sure I got enough points for the payout, but I guess noone has any proof. /sigh Now I gotta go check my screenshots and see if I took any during the nights in-question and hopefully we can see the alliance list or something. At least get SOME proof that certain ppl were there.

Damn. I went from bein in a really good mood to a pretty bad mood fairly quickly there. /sigh

oh wells.
Near future plans: merit merit merit

No comments: