Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change. Now it's time for change. Nothing stays the same. Now it's time for change.

[guitar] Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew Bum Bum Bummmmmm...

This of course is in reference to not only aspects of my FFXI life, but also the political happenings currently happening in our.... wait... i'm not even gonna go there. No talking politics in here. No talking REAL LIFE stuff in here. All of that is insignificant! Must.... game.... MOAR!!!

So I joined another LS a couple days ago: lolFail. I've been having a good time so far. Everyone seems to be easy-going and don't get all bitchy when they happen to die because someone screws up. If you die, you die. Hopefully you learned something from the experience. You may pass on this knowledge to others, or you may not. You may laugh, or you may not. But at least there's no stressful cries of "wth? why'd our WHM not 2-hour ffs?!?" which usually just starts to put stress on everyone else. (or at least that's my take on it.) But I digress...

No, these guys are pretty good too. We spent my first night just farming for like 4 or 5 hours; maybe 20 of us split up into smaller groups to collect as many pop items as possible in the time we had. And because we do our runs so late, we basically had ZERO competition with other LSs when going after these NMs. Sweetness, pure sweetness. :) Then the next night (last night) we farmed a lil more then went and killed some gods (including Kirin) with basically no trouble at all. Supposedly we're doin a bunch more god-hunting tomorrow night, and hopefully that will include 2 more Kirin deaths.

Yay! Another LS that can get stuff accomplished with efficiency. I so happy.

I will most likely be spending all of my time up in {sky} for the next several months, with the rare occassion of maybe leveling some other jobs or meriting on the weekends. (And going on whatever Dynamis runs I can do with HellsBells.) Treu wants me to come help him asap on getting some of his BST AF gear too, so that'll prolly be what goes on this weekend. I'm still considering trying to do a bunch of Assaults and CoP and yadda yadda yadda... but I'll probably spend 90% of my game-time with these guys up in sky over the next several months.

Here's to hopin I gets me mah kitty pants and shura togi sometime in the foreseeable future!

"Ill change.
Not tomorrow but today..."

1 comment:

Ara said...

Grats on you D. Body btw.

(PS Buy your own cursed gear!)