Wednesday, November 19, 2008

In The Mood

Yeah, for some reason I've had that Glenn Miller tune stuck in my head all afternoon... anyways...

The past few days have been awesome, but maybe my view is a little skewed from normal just because I'm in such a good mood from getting my Shura Togi. ^^ Oh, and Treu FINALLY got his W. Legs (which means he had to rename his Blog from "le sigh w legs"; it is now "le sigh morrigan's robe" rofl. and yes, both of those were my idea. lol) But YEAH! We both got some SWEET gearz0rz from this new LS, and really quick too. I've also made an easy 200k with these guys just from farming. (altho I still owe True/Screamin 1mil in gilz now, which I borrowed to pay for Utsusemi: Ni and my cursed togi.) I don't mind sky farming with these guys; it's actually kinda fun and I'm getting good experience (and I'm not talking about just XP) out of it.

I did a bunch of Campaigning this past weekend as well, primarily just to make sure I got to keep my campaign rank, but also just to get some xp while I was sitting around waiting for merit party invites. Ended up dropping 6 more merit points into h2h, taking it up to 5/8 now. I'm planning on capping h2h before meriting anything else now, primarily for accuracy reasons. Next up will be just getting that 4th merit into Crit Hits (because this would be useful for leveling other jobs as well), followed by filling up Kick Attacks (just tacking on more dmg to what my MNK can already do). Counter will most likely be put on hold until after I get a couple merits into Invigorate and Penance which, from what I've recently heard, apparently would both be useful in Salvage... assuming we ever get around to it. Eh, I'm sure we will. I just need better gear *cough*Destroyers*cough*cough* and get more Missions done before I'm actually ready to hit it up tho.

I ended up doing so much campaigning this weekend that I not only kept my rank, but ranked up to Wings of Integrity (3rd Wings Rank) which means, if I decide to push it, I could be at the current rank-cap in less than a week... which would be cool if they finally decide to unlock the next set of ranks (Medals is the 5th and final group) in this upcoming update, otherwise it's kind of a waste. We'll see. I just really want to see the stats on the Cobra Unit Cap [Body] piece so I can figure out if it's worthwhile to save up Allied Notes for it (for leveling other jobs) or if I should just start spending the Notes on other pieces of gear.

No comments: