Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Miller time!

er... I mean: it's Melee time!

Yeah, that's right. Just yesterday I realized that jack-o'-lanterns only cost 1k gil from the festival moogles (and can even be FREE if you just step outside the city and spend no more than 5 or 10 minutes killing a single 1-hp bat and a weak-assed NM) which means it's time to start putting that good food to some good use and leveling my melee jobs this week. Most likely just DNC, but I suppose my THF is a possibility too.

Next week i'm outta town and, the week after, i'm pretty sure the event will be over. Hmmm... Maybe I should just stock-up on them for future use... or even profit, considering they normally sell in Bastok for 3k.... but I guess we'll see.

This weekend I spent a couple hours in Campaign Battles again just cuz i was bored lfp (unsuccessfully for a couple hours) on my DNC. Did a little exploring of the past over towards Castle Oz [S]. Got my final past Gate Crystal (in Meriph [S]). Got more xp and meritted Kick Attacks up to level 2. And, to top it off, even got a rank-up in Campaign. ^^

I also did more questing in Windy and am basically a fight (some bones NM in Eldieme Necropolis) away from getting my key item to get easy access into the Fenrir Prime area. And even wasted a couple hours camping Quu Domi again... 2 out of 3 I got the claim. None dropped the haste feet. When I left, I told one of the other campers the ToD and he kept me posted on his luck over the next couple hours. He was claiming both Yag NMs multiple times and didn't get either to drop to good stuff. I'm startin to think those haste feet are purely a myth, invented by some cruel, sadistic brat who just sits {Invisible} on the level up above, laughing all day and night at the people down below, wasting their time and whittling their sanity into oblivion. ... Then again, the dude I gave the ToD to "knows someone who went 1/1 on the feet and was something like 0/80 on the hands".

OMG! That "someone" was probably that same sadistic brat spreading his lies!!!

/em wants to feed the tasty brat to Jormy...

No comments: