Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We better split up... we can do more damage that way.

So I lied: no updates for yesterday's post. Not even much to say about last night either because nothing was really accomplished other than adding a few more people to my shit-list for going AWOL. Having the party wipe once is not a good reason to just leave without even saying so. When you do that, or even when you finally get a party together and decide to leave after 60 minutes when people haven't even expended their Emperor's Bands yet, you're just gonna succeed in pissing people off.

All-in-all last night: only made about 21k in the [almost] 6 hours I was online. /sigh

I still wanna make my goal of 75 by my 1-year anniversary (I created my account on 6/14/2007), so hopefully I'll find better parties over the next several days. Only 120,000 xp in 10 nights... that's easily doable, no?

2 comments:

Treubond said...

You got this! Except that you are minus 2 evenings, one for dynamis and one for sky.. maybe. I would say you also have the weekend but you have a wedding and rehersal dinner so scratch that. Um, GOOD LUCK!

Khrone said...

Yeah. Wednesday (last night) was a Dynamis run, so I technically have ... oh wait, I have a wedding on Saturday so that's out... and the rehearsal dinner on Friday, so that's out... another Dynamis next Wednesday, so that's out....

><

Let's see... tonight, Sunday (most of the day), Monday evening, Tuesday evening, Thursday evening, Saturday all day. = 4 evenings (4 or 5 hours) + 2 almost-full days (20 or 30 hours) = 24 to 36 hours

This should definitely be do-able. ^^