Monday, June 16, 2008

Ha ha, success!

So, lets see... what have I accomplished since my last post?
  • Ranked-up twice in Campaign (Allied Ribbon of Glory $$$$ and Bronze Star $)
  • Did 2 {Dynamis - San d'Oria} runs and cleared them both. (I still need Windy and Jeuno clears in order to get into Beau)
  • Participated in my first {sky} run, where we fought (and defeated) Suzaku and Byakko
  • Broke the latent on my Knuckles of Trials
  • oh, and I got my {Monk} up to 75 ^^

Yes, I finally got a job to 75... and I did it on my 1-year anniversary of playin FFXI. :) Now I just gotta go get some real gear now as well as do the fight to get Asuran Fists.

More to come later... (too much stuff goin on at work this morning)

UPDATE: ok, so i lied. There's not much else that needed to be updated. That's the gist of it. Later-on tonight I finally went and got my Walahra Turban (yay, first piece of 75 gear for me!) and got the key item for the Sheep in Antlion's Clothing ENM that me, Caldera and Nomar are gonna start doing on a weekly basis. (omg, srsly? I might start to have a steady income now?! no wai!!1! and i'm gonna need it to afford Utsusemi: Ni which is currently selling for 400k. ouch.)