Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dream a little dream of me

Nice. Just had a dream that I was running down the street that I grew up on, from my grade-school towards my parents' house, avoiding mobs, with a bunch of my friends. For some reason, I could run a little faster than everyone else (maybe I activated my sprinter shoes?) but I got reckless and aggroed. (Was it a Dancing Weapon? I know those things were ONE of these mobs.) I aggroed SOMEthing and while I was killing it, like 8 more people-based mobs (like fomors I guess) started aggroing too cuz my sneak wore off from being hit by that first mob.

After killing like 3 mobs and a dozen more just coming at me, I decided it would be best if I just ran for it and tried to zone (zoning would occur when I got to mom and pops place). I was down to like 300 or 400 HP (so like 20% of my total. I know this because I could see it in my lower right corner. Yeah, like all of my dreams, I was seeing this in 3rd person.) but I eventually made it safe and sound.

I only made it home alive cuz a few "helper" NPCs and other friends were picking off some of the mobs when I crossed Beverly Hills (one of the cross-streets). As soon as I entered the house, the mobs just stopped coming at me in the street, started wandering around for a bit, then started walking back to where I had first aggroed them.

There was more to the dream, but the rest didn't really seem ffxi-related. Like, it turned out some of the mobs were in fact police officers that were trying to take me in, but they couldn't enter my parents' house. and I knew they would try to break the law by entering illegally, so i set up a PC and a camera/microphone (actually, it looked like the camera for the PS3) and pointed it out at the cops. When I opened the front door and started taunting them, they just turned and walked away.

There was another part (before all the running actually began) about a friend puking in the middle of a nice restaurant.

Now... How often have you had dreams like this? And why haven't I had more of these?

No, I didn't aggro anything by accident in Dynamis last night, so don't go thinkin this is a guilt-trip dream. lol

Aight. Gotta go pack cuz I'm flying down to Tampa after work today. I shall miss gaming for the next couple days. Hopefully I won't fall behind in points cuz after last night's run (2 MNK feet dropped), I'm now first in line for MNK gear. ^^

1 comment:

Treubond said...

Hahahahahahaha EXCELLENT dream