Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cobra Lalalalalalalalalalalalala!!!

I haven't done too much over the past several days because I was out of town for a wedding for an extended weekend. So, here's a quick summary of what's been accomplished since my last post:
  1. Got my SAM to 23 with /WAR out in Qufim. It was kinda nice to make some progress on something other than my MNK.
  2. Did a lil crafting and bumped my smithing and clothcraft up a tad bit more. I only mainly did this to start clearing up some inventory space.
  3. A ton of Campaign Battles. (as usual) But I finally got enough xp to rank-up and get my Holy Knight Emblem and, just last night, my Brass Wings of Service key items! After getting the wings, I immediately ran over and bought some Cobra Unit Subligar for 50k Allied Notes. Yay! New Leg Piece! Maybe I can finally get rid of my Vendor's Slops!

Well, honestly, that was it. I guess now I can back-off of doing Campaign Battles and get back to leveling SAM, SMN and NIN. The only thing I currently want to save up my Allied Notes for now is the Cobra Unit Body piece, but since it hasn't been released yet, I can take my good ol' sweet time ranking up and just hope they add it in in the next update in November. (I supposed I could also save up some Allied Notes for some good gear for SAM, SMN and NIN too, but I won't be needing those items for quite a while.)

4 comments:

Ara said...

They look like panties right? :P

Treubond said...

Yup, Khrone is now officially a Fairy!

Khrone said...

Yeah, equipping those Cobra Subligar definitely make it look like you're running around in lingerie. /sigh

wth were they thinking about when they designed that set? makes ya look like one of the Village People... :P

Ara said...

lol not sure why they didn't design them to look different on males and females.

Look at Byakko's Haidate, girls put them on and they're barely covering their ass and guys put them on and they come down to the knees.