Monday, October 13, 2008

Keep the change, ya filthy animal.

So, Treu was out of town again, which means I got to borrow his equipment and be home alone, all weekend, abusing Screamin.
...
No, you perv, "his equipment" meaning "his laptop" and "abusing" meaning "PLing myself".
...
You sick little monkey! "PLing myself" does not mean "playing with myself".
...
Yes, technically I was alone and playing, but it doesn't mean it the way you're making it sound.
...
No, it doesn't mean "playing with Screamin" either.
...
Stop it already! It's not sexual at all!
...
Seriously. Just knock-off the giggling already. /sigh

Accomplishments over the past few days:
- SAM is now at level 30, and I'm startin to see how sweet of a job it is. All of those Job Abilities and Traits to help build TP faster. Mikey likey!
- DNC is now at level 25, which now means free Snk/Invis! (I've basically always just been using potions/powders/ninja-tools, which are costly and/or take up inventory space.) Some of the dances are pretty slick too, but apparently I need to be in parties to make them really effective. (Soloing from 21 - 25 went kinda slow.)
- Defeated 3 more avatars, so I can now summon them: Ifrit Prime, Shiva Prime, Leviathan Prime
- Obtained Carbuncle Mitts, which I actually should have gotten like 3 levels ago for my SMN, but whateva. Now I can get back to leveling SMN without feeling gimped.

Near-future plans:
- Defeat Ramuh Prime so I can finally summon all Celestial Avatars
- Defeat all main 6 Prime Avatars again, to get the whispers, to get my Moon Bauble, to go fight Fenrir Prime, to be able to summon Fenrir, to be schweet
- Level SAM up to 36 or 37 so we can hit-up the {fun} zone
- If that is accomplished this week, then I'll probably switch back to SMN and start leveling that up to 37 as well

3 comments:

Treubond said...

Oh look, a list of stuff you want to do. Wait, but you left out the list of stuff that will get you sidetracked like how you were talking about leveling THF because it shared daggers with DNC ... silly idiot. That's why some people call it "loaning gear from the AH."

Ara said...

lol

Don't level DNC it's a trap.

I want to come back to the game just to finish my Dancer.

Khrone said...

meh. whatever you two.

I'm still stickin to my SMN and SAM plan for this week.

The THF thing was just a question. I don't really plan on leveling it until I'll need it as a SJ for SAM (or isn't that til 75?) Leveling it a while ago was just to make sure I was staying productive while being able to use Screamin as my PL. (and to get more PL practice before I got into higher levels and lost more xp per death)

DNC I just want to get up to 37 to use as a SJ for soloing or in Campaign Battles where it'll help me stay alive. ... Not that I really plan on doing much more in Campaign anymore, at least until I find out what that damn Cobra Body piece is.

suck it. i'm stickin to my plan this week. :P