Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Little Changes Big Results

No, not really. I can't back that up.

Silver Sea Remnants
Party 1: Cole (main MNK), Khrone (MNK), Erm (BRD), Ofe (WHM), Kuni (RDM), Liquidblue (COR)
Party 2: GH (THF), Rob (SAM)
Not in attendance: n/a
Enter Time: Mon 01/18/2010 ~11:00PM EST
Goal: NM Run

blah blah blah... Basically exactly the same as the past few runs, except we had LB on COR (instead of his usual BLU or WAR). Having 1 less DD kind of worried me. I felt that we were running a little slow in the beginning. Ofe had some connection issues (severe storm in his area). I think even LB DCed once. Our first attempt at pulling the Archaic Ramparts on the turtle floor resulted in a wipe because the wandering gears took us (well, at least ME) by surprise. Towards the end [someone] also noticed that [they] had apparently gotten Regen instead of Refresh with [their] Sanction. lol

And yet, we still killed everything we planned on with several minutes to spare! :-D So it actually turned out to be a pretty good run. No 35 drops, so clearly that sucked. But I'm still glad we got our objectives completed, despite several things going wrong. I guess the COR's extra buffs really helped out. Maybe we should try this out more often? On other runs? Just this run? I guess we'll just have to try and see!


UPDATE:
I probably won't be able to make it to our next (Tuesday) run because I'm goin to the Cavs/Raptors game. I told the group to go on and plan on me not being there, although I'm still not sure what they'll be doin. So far, sounds like they're gonna try the same battleplan with just 1 less MNK. I'm guessin LB will switch back over to WAR so they have a third DD though.

No comments: