Friday, December 4, 2009

Let me tell you why I suck

SSR run this past Monday night... but I couldn't go because I lacked the Assault Points. :-(

A few of us went on an Excavation Duty run right before Salvage was scheduled. I thought we were doing great, but didn't fully realize the amount time it takes to get all the way back to the starting point. We were running back to the Rune of Release and were probably about 15 seconds away from getting there... when time ran out. :-P

So, I screwed myself over because I didn't plan on failing an assault right before we went into Salvage. oh wells. At least the group had a good run.

1st floor NM and both 3rd floor NMs were taken out. Unfortunately no good drops, but at least the group got to them and took them out. (yeah, this is me still trying to think positive) :-)

Lesson Learned: make sure I have enough Assault Points at LEAST the day before a run so that I don't miss out again, just in case we fail the assault run right before Salvage.

No comments: